In some cases, the only way to resolve disputes is via the Court but wherever possible, we firmly believe that mediation is a better option; it is quicker, cheaper, causes less lasting anger and results in a solution agreeable to everyone.
Family Mediation helps find agreed solutions to issues such as:
- Who the children will live with and how often will the other parent (or other family members) see them?
- The interim financial arrangements while the final settlement is agreed
- Can I stay in the home with the children and if so, where will my spouse or partner live?
- How much maintenance will I have to pay?
- How are we going to deal with our debts?
- How will we divide our assets?
- What is fair!
Whether you are an individual, or a solicitor looking to refer someone for mediation, for more information or to arrange a free initial chat with Tony McGovern or Tom Brownrigg please contact us by email, or telephone us on 020 7976 2233