Pre-nups and post-nups
To obtain further information on the current law relating to Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements, download the guide below.
A pre-nup or post-nup is not just for the extremely wealthy and it could be advisable to enter into an agreement in the following situations:
- A second marriages between parties who wish to preserve their pre-acquired wealth for the benefit of the children of the previous marriage(s)
- Where one or both of the parties wishes to ring fence inheritances they expect to receive.
- Marriages where there are substantial trust assets, including where such assets are derived from gifts or inheritances.
Our downloadable guide offers more information about pre-nups and post-nups. Alternatively please contact one of our solicitors.
- More info
- Find out more about pre-nups and post-nups and the legal requirements.
- Next steps
- Meet the Creighton divorce and relationship breakdown team and contact us to talk about your situation
Our solicitors can meet you at any of our offices to talk about your situation. Contact us today to arrange an appointment.